What claims is it making?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
A training course teaching you how to set up a Google AdWords campaign
- Teaching you how to boost your sales, follow the expert’s steps, and work on your own project
- Helping you understand the correct structure of Google AdWords
- Providing you with 6 detailed video lessons for you to watch
- Helping you get first calls and sales during the course
- the way of quickly setting up advertising by yourself
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Adwords World scores 74.19/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve read the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://adwordsworld.emposchool.com/, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product was USD9.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: adwordsworld.emposchool.com you’ll also be taken through to adwordsworld.emposchool.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)